Saturday, March 7, 2009

MEREDITH



Meredith is my beautiful friend that was truly an answer to prayer. You know that friend that God places in your life...unexpectedly. I have had the priviledge of knowing Meredith for the last eight plus years...the last few being long distance. Meredith, her husband Vance and their three boys, Kellen, Beckett and Tucker live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I met her as my neighbor across the street, when Vance was transferred to Scottsdale for his job. Lucky me! Five years later, Vance was transferred to North Carolina.

Tim had business in Charlotte this last week and I was able to fly with him and spend a few days with my dear friend, while he did his thing. It was a trip I had been waiting to take since she moved away. The time was special, treasured and everything I had hoped it would be. I love her family and already miss her kids. It's hard to have her so far away...but she has a great thing going in Charlotte. Great friends, home, school, neighborhood, etc. Charlotte needs her!

Thank you Vance for letting us have time together...thank you Meredith for your amazing friendship. Thank you Kellen, Becket and Tucker for being such a joy...you are such nice boys!

I love you all!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jana! I finally decided to check out your blog and look what a beautiful thing I found!! I had such a good, good, good time with you; can't you move to North Carolina? :) Thank you for coming to see me, thank Tim for bringing you, thank you for the LOVELY things that you wrote about our friendship and my family. You are truly a friend of my heart, and I am BLESSED beyond belief to have you. I miss you tons; we'll talk soon. Easter party next weekend and we will be missing the Irish Hunter crowd!