Monday, June 7, 2010

VBX in EGYPT - Joseph's journey from prison to palace


Jen and Mak.


Austin helping the younger kids with their crafts...he has his own table and will see the same groups of kids each day. This is going to be a great experience!






Karin. My dear friend and Jenny's VBX teacher. Yaaayyy!!!



Dear Mrs. Goss. She is teaching third grade at VBX, but teaches first graders during the school year. We LOVE her!


Reptiles!!! I saw a snake wrapped around a ladies arm today as she was walking around. It looked like something I would never do, but to each his own. It really added to the whole Egyptian look she had going on. Did not have my camera at the time.


Ruthie. Everyone loves Ruthie!
Day 1-God gives us hope
" 'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord. 'They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.' " Jeremiah 29:11
Day 2 - God gives us special abilities
"In His grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well." Romans 12:6
Day 3-God gives us wisdom
"If you need wisdom,ask our generous God, and he will give it to you." James 1:5
Day 4-God gives us forgiveness
"But you are a God of forgiveness, gracious and merciful, slow to become angry, and rich in unfailing love." Nehemiah 9:17
Day 5-God gives us a family
"For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:26

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had soo much fun at vbx and it looks like jenny and austin had fun. =)