Friday, November 21, 2008

God Bless these Teachers and SCA




































I don't have a picture of every teacher that Austin and Jenny have had at SCA, but when and if I ever get them I will add it to this post. I love these women. I see them all almost every week. I am so grateful for how they have touched AJ and Jenny...teaching them, encouraging them, praying for them, and loving them! This year the kids were blessed again with two wonderful teachers who have such a love for the kids and a heart for Christ. I am seeing amazing growth and maturity in both kids. I thank God for these teachers and this school. I know there is no perfect school, but I am truly grateful for what these teachers do for my kids each and every day. This year Austin has Mr. Bynum...his first man teacher. I see a man who challenges AJ to strive for excellence and great character...he talks to them about what it means to be a christian in this enticing world. These teachers are priceless and I don't think they get enough thanks. So, in light of the Thanksgiving holiday approaching, I want to thank them all and acknowledge they are such a blessing!

No comments: